Reiki is a Japanese phrase meaning ‘universal life energy’
Reiki is an ancient energy healing art re-discovered in the late 1800’s. It is passed from Master to new initiate through an attunement process. Most people find that after their attunement the more they use the energy the more they become at one with it.
I teach traditional Usui Reiki in the way that it was taught by Mikao Usui according to the records.
Reiki is not only a healing system, it is a way of life, this will also be covered during the courses. Obviously, it’s your choice whether you incorporate the principles of Reiki into your daily life but most people find that doing so reduces stress and worry, whilst increasing compassion and understanding, this in turn brings more joy and love into their lives.
Reiki I, II and lll include:
- An individual Reiki Attunement carried out by me – an experienced Reiki Master/Teacher
- Information relevant to the level
- Time for practical work to ensure you are confident
- The opportunity to ask questions
- A Reiki healing for you
- A Reiki manual, certificate and on-going support, are all included in the course fee
On-going support may be necessary for your case studies. Not all Reiki training requires these but I feel that they make you a more confident healer and follow Usui’s way of teaching Reiki to his students.
You may also wish to discuss any changes you experience after your training.
- A non-refundable deposit of half the course fee secures your place on a Reiki course.
- The deposit would be returned if the course had to be cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Payment may be made by cash, bank transfer, cheque or via Paypal, please contact me for details
- Various teas, coffee and biscuits provided
- Please bring a packed lunch
- You may wish to bring a notebook, pen, bottled water – these are optional
- And please don’t forget a smile and a sense of fun